'Bigg Boss' contestant Karishma to work with Salman Khan?
Mumbai: Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman`s upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled `Radhe`.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can`t say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, `Shankar Dada Zindabad` (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani`s Hindi movie `Lage Raho Munna Bhai`. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film `Glamour`.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like `The Karishma Show`, `Spa Diaries` and `Its In`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan