'Bigg Boss' contestant Karishma to work with Salman Khan?
Mumbai: Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman`s upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled `Radhe`.
When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can`t say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, `Shankar Dada Zindabad` (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani`s Hindi movie `Lage Raho Munna Bhai`. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film `Glamour`.
The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like `The Karishma Show`, `Spa Diaries` and `Its In`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt