Bipasha Basu busy promoting movie ‘Aatma’ in Mumbai
New Delhi: Bipasha Basu and the cast and crew of ‘Aatma’ were spotted promoting their forthcoming horror film in Mumbai on Sunday.
The dusky beauty, who wore an orange and yellow dress, was thrilled with the audience’s response at the promotion and spoke about her experiences while shooting the film.
The 34-year-old star also revealed that her favorite song of the film is ‘Jee Le Zyada’.
“There is one sweet song depicting mother-daughter relationship, talks about real life emotions and definitely a girl power song,” Basu said.
The supernatural thriller that will hit the theatres on 22nd march also stars actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, in the male lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of a crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look