Bipasha Basu busy promoting movie ‘Aatma’ in Mumbai
New Delhi: Bipasha Basu and the cast and crew of ‘Aatma’ were spotted promoting their forthcoming horror film in Mumbai on Sunday.
The dusky beauty, who wore an orange and yellow dress, was thrilled with the audience’s response at the promotion and spoke about her experiences while shooting the film.
The 34-year-old star also revealed that her favorite song of the film is ‘Jee Le Zyada’.
“There is one sweet song depicting mother-daughter relationship, talks about real life emotions and definitely a girl power song,” Basu said.
The supernatural thriller that will hit the theatres on 22nd march also stars actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, in the male lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Release date of Aamir Khan's 'Secret Superstar' revealed!
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!