Bipasha Basu starrer `Creature 3D` to now release in September
Mumbai: Bipasha Basu starrer 3D horror film `Creature` has been delayed by a month. The film, originally slated to release on August 22, will now hit the screens on September 12. `Creature` will mark the debut of Pakistani actor Imran Abbas opposite Bipasha.
Director Vikram Bhatt is happy with the postponement as they will be able to avoid a clash with `Singham Returns`.
"It`s a mega budget film for both Bhushan and me. We had to push forward the release by two weeks because Ajay Devgan`s Singham Returns opens on August 15th and we didn`t want to come within a week of its release," the director said in a statement here.
Producer Bhushan Kumar cited VFX work for delay. "Vikram is working on the post production of the film since there is a lot of VFX work to be done. He has shot it on par with international standards and this will be a treat for the Indian audiences. We have chalked our promotional plans and have taken a mutual decision with our distributors to postpone the release of the film. Now the film hits screens on September 12," Bhushan said.
Bipasha shot her career`s first hit with Vikram in 2002 film `Raaz`. She later returned for `Raaz 3`. `Creature` is their third film together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!