Bipasha Basu to experiment with sci-fi
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who has experimented with various genres, is all set now to be part of a sci-fi film directed by Vikram Bhatt.
"Bipasha Basu is one actress in Bollywood who is ready to experiment with different genres. Besides, Bipasha suits the role for my sci-fi film," said Bhatt, who recently worked with the actress in ‘Raaz 3’.
"She is a fabulous actress, and is very enthusiastic about her work. I can`t think of anyone else other than Bipasha for my film. She is perfect," he added.
Bhatt has earlier directed Bipasha in films like ‘Aetbaar’ and ‘Footpath’.
Asked if he considers Bipasha as his lucky charm, he said: "Nothing as such. I don`t think (of her as) lucky charm, but she is definitely one actress who has evolved over the years and has proved herself."
Bhatt says the film will go on floors next year.
"It is a very special film for me. I can`t talk much about the film, but it will go on floors in May 2013. It is a very interesting story," he said.
Bhatt has entered into a partnership with Bhushan Kumar`s T-Series to produce five films that includes science-fiction, thriller and horror genre, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah