Boman romances Farah in `Shirin...` at wife`s behest
Mumbai: Actor Boman Irani reveals that his wife Zenobia was excited to hear that Farah Khan will act opposite him in ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’ and urged him to say yes to the movie.
"I said it`s (casting Farah) a great idea. I went home and told Zenobia (Boman`s wife) and she said `What a fantastic idea! Boman, if this is the casting, you must do this film just because of the casting`," the 52-year-old said here.
Talking about their chemistry in the film, Farah said: "I think we are comfortable with each other and we look good together."
She took a quick dig at Boman, saying: "At least, I look good and you because of me. I helped you to look good also you helped me act better and our comic timings are also good."
Directed by Bela Sehgal, ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’, a love story between two 40-plus individuals, hits theatres Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH