'Bombay Talkies': Who is Randeep Hooda kissing?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: On-screen physical intimacy between two men has – more or less – been a subject that is considered as packed with the shock factor as far as Hindi cinema is concerned. In the recent past, though, we have seen several mock kisses between men – take, for example, the John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan one in ‘Dostana’. However, this time around, seems like a certain Karan Johar has shunned the taboo.
In his segment of ‘Bombay Talkies’, if what sources have revealed to a magazine are to be belived, Karan Johar has made Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem lock lips on screen… and yes, you can let your jaws drop in surprise/shock/whatever at that. According to Saleem, the kiss was a bit awkward, but he was made comfortable by Hooda’s manner of handling it and Karan Johar’s sensitivity in portraying it. But we are not divulging anything more than that… Watch the film and find out the rest!
‘Bombay Talkies’, the tribute to 100 years of Indian Cinema, sees four directors – Karan Johar, Dibakar Bannerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Zoya Akhtar – unite. With mind-blowing reviews pouring in from wherever people have been privileged enough to watch the film, ‘Bombay Talkies’ sure is one to set the benchmark of Hindi cinema high come May 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!