Box office is not an ego game: Salman Khan
Mumbai: Salman Khan Thursday said earning Rs.200-300 crore at the Box Office was not an ego game, and that he hopes each film can do good business.
"We only hope the person who has put in his money should be able to recover it. They should not lose their money and we don`t lose our respect. Rs.200 crore or Rs.300 crore is not an ego game," Salman told reporters during the trailer launch of ‘Jai Ho’.
"If an Aamir or a Salman film is doing well, then it`s a good thing. Every film should do well and the industry should make money," he said.
The actor, who is a very private person, remained mum when asked about his marriage plans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan