Box office is not an ego game: Salman Khan
Mumbai: Salman Khan Thursday said earning Rs.200-300 crore at the Box Office was not an ego game, and that he hopes each film can do good business.
"We only hope the person who has put in his money should be able to recover it. They should not lose their money and we don`t lose our respect. Rs.200 crore or Rs.300 crore is not an ego game," Salman told reporters during the trailer launch of ‘Jai Ho’.
"If an Aamir or a Salman film is doing well, then it`s a good thing. Every film should do well and the industry should make money," he said.
The actor, who is a very private person, remained mum when asked about his marriage plans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Simple tips to avoid getting duped while buying gold
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!