Boxer Vijender Singh`s movie `Fugly` to release on May 16
Mumbai: Olympic medal winner and boxer Vijender Singh debut movie `Fugly`, produced by Akshay Kumar, will release on May 16 this year.
The movie is about four friends getting caught in a `Fugly` incident, which sucks them into the big bad world of corruption and politics in Delhi.
The central characters are played by some fresh faces like
Anil Kapoor`s nephew Mohit Marwah, Olympic medalist Vijender Singh, Sayed Jaffrey`s grand niece Kiara Advani and Slumdog Millionaire actor Arfi Lamba.
Produced by Grazing Goat Pictures and directed by Kabir Sadanand, `Fugly` has been shot extensively in Delhi and Leh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!
- Aditya Roy Kapur - Shraddha Kapoor's 'Ok Jaanu': Check out opening weekend Box Office collections