Brilliant one-liners in `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara`: Imran Khan
Mumbai: Imran Khan says his upcoming film ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara’ has very catchy one-liners which the writer had even highlighted for the actors in the script.
"There are brilliant one-liners in this film. When I was reading the script, I was surprised by them," the 30-year-old said.
"Rajat Arora, our writer, wrote the one-liners in the script in caps so that everyone who is reading the script knows this is an important dialogue where you have to perform, where the shot will be low angle trolley shot, those are the lines," he added.
‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara’ is a period gangster drama and also stars Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha. It is a sequel to 2010 hit ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’.
The film carries forward Ajay Devgn`s famous dialogue from the first film “Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna” and Imran got to mouth it this time.
"We have maintained `Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna,` that is my line. Then there are more like `Aslam ko samajhne ke liye dimaag nahin dil lagta hai`, this is my favourite. Then there is `Khuda itni zehmat kar, bande par thodi rehmat kar.` Aslam has 2-3 pet lines," Imran said.
It hits theatres Aug 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction