Can Deepika match Aishwarya’s steps in `Ram Leela`?
Mumbai: The recent buzz from the b`wood planet is about the glamorous Deepika Padukone doing garba dance for Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s ‘Ram Leela’. When it comes to garba, who could ever forget the song Dholi Taro of ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ and Bhansali wants to re-establish the same glee. The director reportedly asked Deepika to make it as pulsating as Ash`s number.
The choreographers from rural Gujrat who worked on Aishwarya`s song “Dholi Taro” have been assigned to choreograph the new song. It looks like Bhansali is very serious about his new venture and it might be a hard-hitting assignment for Deepika too.
Although Deepika is a master in classical dancing from her generation of actresses yet garba is totally a new dance form for her. The constant pressure of being compared to Aishwarya is said to be taking a toll on Deepika.
Also word has it that Deepika`s role in the film is very much similar to that of Aishwarya`s in ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’. All of which means more unnerving comparisons between the two actresses.
Here wishing you luck, Deepika! And hope that you live up to the expectations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind