Can`t make film without songs: Sanjay Gupta
Mumbai: Sanjay Gupta, whose directorial venture ‘Shootout At Wadala’ has three item numbers, says making a film without songs is next to impossible for him.
"Ours is a commercial film. We want to entertain people, we want to give them a great story and great music. For me, any Hindi film that does not have entertaining songs is not entertaining. For me, making a film without songs is almost next to impossible," Gupta said here Tuesday at the music launch of ‘Shootout At Wadala’.
The movie, releasing May 1, boasts of a number titled ‘Babli badmaash’, pictured on Priyanka Chopra.
Another song ‘O laila’ features Indo-Canadian actress Sunny Leone.
Sunny, a porn star, even danced to the song at the music launch.
Sophie Choudry features in the third song, which is called ‘Ala re ala Manya ala’ and she also danced with John Abraham here.
Some of Gupta`s past films like ‘Musafir’ and ‘Kaante’ also had item numbers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic