Can`t make film without songs: Sanjay Gupta
Mumbai: Sanjay Gupta, whose directorial venture ‘Shootout At Wadala’ has three item numbers, says making a film without songs is next to impossible for him.
"Ours is a commercial film. We want to entertain people, we want to give them a great story and great music. For me, any Hindi film that does not have entertaining songs is not entertaining. For me, making a film without songs is almost next to impossible," Gupta said here Tuesday at the music launch of ‘Shootout At Wadala’.
The movie, releasing May 1, boasts of a number titled ‘Babli badmaash’, pictured on Priyanka Chopra.
Another song ‘O laila’ features Indo-Canadian actress Sunny Leone.
Sunny, a porn star, even danced to the song at the music launch.
Sophie Choudry features in the third song, which is called ‘Ala re ala Manya ala’ and she also danced with John Abraham here.
Some of Gupta`s past films like ‘Musafir’ and ‘Kaante’ also had item numbers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor to play Madhuri's part in 'Ram Lakhan' remake?
- No one can replace Feroz Khan in 'Welcome' series: Nana
- Ajay Devgn vs Ranbir Kapoor: Expect fireworks on Diwali 2016
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- 'Inside Out' leaves behind 'Cars 2', 'Toy Story 3' in India