Cannot imagine Munnabhai without Sanjay Dutt: Subhash Kapoor
New Delhi: Subhash Kapoor – who is still basking in the success of his latest venture ‘JOLLY LLB’ – has made it clear that he is willing to wait for Sanjay Dutt for another three years to make the next `Munnabhai` flick.
According to a leading daily, Kapoor said “The third part of Munnabhai will again see the trio of Sanjay, Arshad and Boman. I cannot imagine Munnabhai without Sanjay.”
“If I have to wait for three more years to make the film with Sanjay, then I will do so, as I cannot watch a Munnabhai film without him,” he added.
Sanjay had played ‘Munnabhai’ in ‘Munnabhai M.B.B.S’ and ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’ and was in talks for its latest edition – ‘Munnabhai Chale Delhi’.
Dutt – who has been asked to surrender within four weeks from March 21, 2013 – has been sentenced to five years imprisonment by the Supreme Court owing to illegal possession of arms in the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees' to release in Egypt and Jordan!
- Salman Rushdie wants 'Lion' to win big at the Oscars
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!