Censor Board asks for disclaimer for `Commando` promos
Mumbai: Over-the-top action and hard-hitting stunts by lead actor Vidyut Jamwal in "Commando" have become a matter of concern for the Censor Board, which has asked the makers to attach a disclaimer with every promo of the movie.
This is probably the first time that a movie promo will be seen with such a warning.
Directed by ad-filmmaker-turned-director Dilip Ghosh, the film will see Vidyut flaunting his mixed martial arts skills and the action sequences have raised concerns with the Censor Board, a statement said.
"Unlike other action films of actors such as Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, Vidyut has done some dangerous sequence without the help of harnesses or cables. That`s why the Censor Board wants the makers to state that these stunts have been done by experts and shouldn`t be tried without supervision," said a source close to film.
Producer Vipul Shah confirmed the news.
"`Commando` has some over-the-top stunts, which must not be tried by anyone who is not a professional. We`ve been asked to put a disclaimer, and we have agreed to it," he said.
The film is set to release April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Clash with Salman Khan's 'Sultan' averted; check out the release date of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer