Censor board orders change in `Shahid` dialogue
New Delhi: Young or old, two-minute noodles is one of the easiest and yummiest ways to fight hunger. An expert suggests tips to enhace noodles flavour.
The members of CBFC felt that the dialogue- “Apne aap ko jihadiyon ka Gandhi samajhta hain? (Do you consider yourself the Gandhi of jehadis?) might hurt people`s sentiments. Therefore `Gandhi` has been replaced with `Masiha`, said a statement.
The trailer of the movie is running successfully online as it doesn`t come under censorship but it will only appear on television channels after the required changes are made.
“Yes, the information is correct. We have been told to make changes in the dialogue and it has been changed for the TV promo. We totally understand the censor board’s point of view," Mehta said.
Coming out Oct 18, the movie is based on the true story of slain human rights activist and lawyer Shahid Azmi, who was killed in 2010 by unidentified assailants in his office. It stars actor Raj Kumar in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik