'Chashme Baddoor' team to recreate Goa in Mumbai
New Delhi: For the music launch of David Dhawan's ‘Chashme Baddoor’ Tuesday, a shopping mall in Mumbai has been recreated into a Goa cafe.
"Since the film is set in Goa, where Rishi Kapoor owns a cafe, we thought why not do a music launch in a similar kind of theme...get Goa to Mumbai," Dhawan said in a statement.
"I don't think so anyone has done a music launch like this, where the audiences in the mall can also be a part of this! 'Chashme Baddoor' is a youth film, it's going to be colourful with lots of songs, performances and much more!! So wait and watch," he added.
Directed by Dhawan and produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, 'Chashme Baddoor' features actors Ali Zafar, Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma and Southern siren Tapasee, who makes her Bollywood debut with the film.
‘Chashme Buddoor’ is a remake of the 1981 film of same name. Releasing April 5, it features Juhi Chawla and Anupam Kher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr