'Chashme Baddoor' team to recreate Goa in Mumbai
New Delhi: For the music launch of David Dhawan's ‘Chashme Baddoor’ Tuesday, a shopping mall in Mumbai has been recreated into a Goa cafe.
"Since the film is set in Goa, where Rishi Kapoor owns a cafe, we thought why not do a music launch in a similar kind of theme...get Goa to Mumbai," Dhawan said in a statement.
"I don't think so anyone has done a music launch like this, where the audiences in the mall can also be a part of this! 'Chashme Baddoor' is a youth film, it's going to be colourful with lots of songs, performances and much more!! So wait and watch," he added.
Directed by Dhawan and produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, 'Chashme Baddoor' features actors Ali Zafar, Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma and Southern siren Tapasee, who makes her Bollywood debut with the film.
‘Chashme Buddoor’ is a remake of the 1981 film of same name. Releasing April 5, it features Juhi Chawla and Anupam Kher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style