‘Chashme Buddoor’: Ali Zafar’s first scene in the film? A Kiss!
Delhi: Pakistani Singer-Actor Ali Zafar, who shot to fame in the Hindi film industry first with ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ and then with ‘London, Paris, New York’, is gearing up for his next – ‘Chashme Buddoor’, David Dhawan’s remake of the 1981 film by the same name.
Zafar’s first scene in ‘Chashme Buddoor’, is one that took the actor by surprise. Reason? He was asked to kiss Tapasee – who he was meeting for the first time ever! The actor recently revealed this to a daily: “I met the cast on the day of the first scene itself. When I asked David sir what to do, he told me for my first scene I would have to kiss Taapsee. I didn’t know what to say. I was meeting her for the first time.”
‘Chashme Buddoor’ also stars Siddharth and Divyendu Sharma (of ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ fame) in pivotal roles.
Wow… seems like Ali Zafar’s fans are in for a scrumptious treat, come April 5, 2013, when ‘Chashme Buddoor’ hits the theatres!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened': Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays