Chittagong` on a winning spree
New Delhi: Director Bedabrata Pain`s critically acclaimed film ‘Chittagong’ has won the Audience Choice Awards 2013 at the Sedona International Film Festival.
The festival, which took place at Sedona in the US, declared a tie between ‘Chittagong’ and Hollywood movie ‘Least Among Saints’ for the award.
‘Chittagong’, which talks about life of 14-year-old boy Jhunku in times of the 1930s Chittagong Uprising, had also won an award at the 2012 Radio Mirchi Music Award for its song ‘Bolo na’.
The Manoj Bajpayee-starrer will also be screened at the ongoing Cinequest Film Festival March 7 and March 9, where Pain will be present for a question and answer round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!