Chittagong` on a winning spree
New Delhi: Director Bedabrata Pain`s critically acclaimed film ‘Chittagong’ has won the Audience Choice Awards 2013 at the Sedona International Film Festival.
The festival, which took place at Sedona in the US, declared a tie between ‘Chittagong’ and Hollywood movie ‘Least Among Saints’ for the award.
‘Chittagong’, which talks about life of 14-year-old boy Jhunku in times of the 1930s Chittagong Uprising, had also won an award at the 2012 Radio Mirchi Music Award for its song ‘Bolo na’.
The Manoj Bajpayee-starrer will also be screened at the ongoing Cinequest Film Festival March 7 and March 9, where Pain will be present for a question and answer round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!