Clint Eastwood`s son Scott may replace Charlie Hunnam in `50 Shades`
London: Speculations are rife that Clint Eastwood`s 27-year-old son, Scott Eastwood, is being considered as Charlie Hunnam`s replacement in the film adaption of best selling erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey`.
Sources told the Mirror that Scott is one of five actors lined up to play the male lead, Christian Grey, in the movie, the Mirror.
The `Chicago Fire` star recently took to Twitter and asked his followers what they thought about the casting rumors.
Earlier, it was believed that `Magic Mike` star Matt Bomer was replacing Hunnam in the flick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say