Controversial spy thriller ‘Vishwaroopam’ enters Rs 100 crore club in merely 4 days
New Delhi: Kamal Hassan’s Indian Tamil spy thriller ‘Vishwaroopam’, which garnered controversy after certain Muslim groups slammed it for its alleged offensive content, has managed to enter the Rs 100 crore club in a span of just four days.
Rahul Bose, who plays an Afghani Al-Qaeda Jihadi in the flick, took to Twitter, to express his joy over the stupendous success of his film.
The 45-year-old actor tweeted “Vishwaroopam`s the first film I`ve been a part of that`s made over 100 crores. Congratulatuions to the team and mr haasan especially!”
Bose went on to say, “Just received figures of the all India box office collections of vishwaroopam. 120 crores and counting. Superb!”
Congratulations Rahul on the success of the movie, which after facing so many roadblocks has finally achieved so much in such a short span of time!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor