‘Creature 3D’ not a horror movie, says Bipasha
Mumbai: Bipasha Basu has spooked the audience by acting in horror films `Raaz` and `Aatma`. But she says her forthcoming film `Creature 3D` does not belong to the genre.
"It`s the first Indian creature film and that was the most exciting part... also being done by Vikram Bhatt is great," she said.
"I really didn`t know where we were going to head. We shot the entire film and it was completely on the basis of trust, Now `Creature` has been made and it`s looking exciting.
"Anybody who thinks it`s a horror film doesn`t have the right information. It`s a film like `Jurassic Park` or `Anaconda`. It’s action-oriented and adventurous film,” she said.
Also starring Imran Abbas, it is produced under the banner of T-Series and is slated to release Sep 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!