‘Creature 3D’ not a horror movie, says Bipasha
Mumbai: Bipasha Basu has spooked the audience by acting in horror films `Raaz` and `Aatma`. But she says her forthcoming film `Creature 3D` does not belong to the genre.
"It`s the first Indian creature film and that was the most exciting part... also being done by Vikram Bhatt is great," she said.
"I really didn`t know where we were going to head. We shot the entire film and it was completely on the basis of trust, Now `Creature` has been made and it`s looking exciting.
"Anybody who thinks it`s a horror film doesn`t have the right information. It`s a film like `Jurassic Park` or `Anaconda`. It’s action-oriented and adventurous film,” she said.
Also starring Imran Abbas, it is produced under the banner of T-Series and is slated to release Sep 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!