‘Dabangg 2’ going strong; soon to enter the 100 crore club!
Mumbai: Salman Khan’s latest film ‘Dabangg 2’, which hit the screens December 21, 2012, has managed to stir up quite a storm at the box office. What with its fabulous weekend collection and great weekday business, this Salman Khan starrer is definitely one that people are flocking the theatres to watch!
Going by the way the film is raking in the moolah, ‘Dabangg 2’ will soon be the newest entrant into the 100 crore club. The first five day collections of the film, as of now, stand at 92.16 crores in India. However, this Salman Khan starrer hasn’t been able to break the record of his earlier film, ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. The latter had garnered a whopping amount of 101 crores at the Indian box office in a span of five days.
‘Dabangg 2’ stars Sonakshi Sinha and Prakash Raj, apart from Salman Khan, in pivotal roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch