Daisy Shah feels emotional Salman Khan is misunderstood
Mumbai: Newcomer Daisy Shah, who is making her debut as Salman Khan`s leading lady in forthcoming film "Jai Ho", describes her co-star as an "emotional person", who is often misunderstood as being "impulsive".
"He is a very wonderful human being and people think that he is very impulsive, and that he gets very angry. I would say that it`s not his anger, but his love, which he wants to express because he is a very emotional person," the 28-year-old told reporters Saturday at a function here.
Daisy was a background dancer until Salman spotted her.
"Jai Ho" is set to release Jan 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!