Daisy Shah’s weighty issue derails Salman Khan’s ‘Mental’ schedule
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dancer turned actress, Daisy Shah, who will be starring alongside Salman Khan in ‘Mental’, has put the shooting of the film in trouble.
Sources close to an entertainment daily reveal that Daisy has piled on 5-6 kilos, which has resulted in her current vital stats going out of sync with the dresses made for her as per her earlier body measurements.
Her stylist has been facing problems in dressing her for a romantic song to be shot with Salman for which Daisy was supposed to wear a corset dress. But despite been clearly told to watch her weight, Daisy has failed to do so. As a result, the shooting of the film won’t happen as per the schedule.
May be, Salman Khan can intervene here to give Daisy that much-needed fitness gyaan to solve her weighty issues.
Daisy Shah had been an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya and ‘Mental’ is her debut Hindi flick. She had earlier worked in a Kannada film titled ‘Bhadra’. The film will introduce Sana Khan of ‘Bigg Boss 6’ fame and will also star Ashmit Patel, Mukul Dev and Tabu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!