Daisy Shah’s weighty issue derails Salman Khan’s ‘Mental’ schedule
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dancer turned actress, Daisy Shah, who will be starring alongside Salman Khan in ‘Mental’, has put the shooting of the film in trouble.
Sources close to an entertainment daily reveal that Daisy has piled on 5-6 kilos, which has resulted in her current vital stats going out of sync with the dresses made for her as per her earlier body measurements.
Her stylist has been facing problems in dressing her for a romantic song to be shot with Salman for which Daisy was supposed to wear a corset dress. But despite been clearly told to watch her weight, Daisy has failed to do so. As a result, the shooting of the film won’t happen as per the schedule.
May be, Salman Khan can intervene here to give Daisy that much-needed fitness gyaan to solve her weighty issues.
Daisy Shah had been an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya and ‘Mental’ is her debut Hindi flick. She had earlier worked in a Kannada film titled ‘Bhadra’. The film will introduce Sana Khan of ‘Bigg Boss 6’ fame and will also star Ashmit Patel, Mukul Dev and Tabu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan finally reacts to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's purple lips at Cannes!
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside
- Janice Dickinson looks extremely thin amid health crisis
- Do you know how mature your SOUL is? Find out here
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- I was told to slim down for 'Pearl Harbor': Kate Beckinsale
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic
- Street-shopping kept Alia busy during Gauri Shinde's next
- 'Dishoom' poster OUT! Varun Dhawan, John Abraham look uber classy