David Fincher wants Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs in biopic
Washington: David Fincher has revealed that he wants Christian Bale to play the role of Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic.
An insider reportedly told The Wrap that Fincher, who`s in negotiations to direct the movie, based on an Aaron Sorkin`s script, wants Bale to take on the lead role.
The actor wouldn`t need any "elaborate" combover or skeletal weight loss to portray the late Apple co-founder in Sony`s forthcoming biopic, the insider added.
`The Curious Case of Benjamin Button` director apparently told Sony co-chairman Amy Pascal that he only wants to direct the still-untitled movie if the British actor is in the cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH