David Fincher wants Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs in biopic
Washington: David Fincher has revealed that he wants Christian Bale to play the role of Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic.
An insider reportedly told The Wrap that Fincher, who`s in negotiations to direct the movie, based on an Aaron Sorkin`s script, wants Bale to take on the lead role.
The actor wouldn`t need any "elaborate" combover or skeletal weight loss to portray the late Apple co-founder in Sony`s forthcoming biopic, the insider added.
`The Curious Case of Benjamin Button` director apparently told Sony co-chairman Amy Pascal that he only wants to direct the still-untitled movie if the British actor is in the cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!