Deepika Padukone treats her `Finding Fanny` team
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The current number one actress, Deepika Padukone is not loved for no reason. The latest one coming from her upcoming Hinglish film, `Finding Fanny` sets, where the actress showed her caring side. According to reports published in a leading daily, Dippy darling decided to treat her entire crew members with special Goan delicacies.
If grapevine is to be believed, then this leggy lass made sure that her team gets the best that is available in Goa in terms of food. Reportedly, the entire unit would gorge on the sumptuous Goan delights and then head for a quick nap, giving jitters to the makers.
Therefore, it was decided that food be served to the unit members post shoot packs-up. The `girl of the moment` did her bit in making everyone forget about their hunger pangs in Goa while working.
`Finding Fanny` is directed by Homi Adjania and is expected to release on September 12, 2014 worldwide. The film boasts of an ensemble cast which includes Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapur, Dimple Kapadia, Arjun Kapoor besides Deepika Padukone.
Food for thought, we say!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why