Deepika Padukone wants to work in Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’
Mumbai: Looks like Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Ram Leela’ is going the ‘Heroine’ way – it is becoming Controversy’s favourite child.
Bhansali had wanted Kareena Kapoor to play the lead in the film. But when he realised that by the time the shoot starts, she might be a married woman, he decided to drop her from the project.
And since then, the likes of Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone have been in news over ‘Ram Leela’.
Deepika, who is still basking in the success of her latest ‘Cocktail’, has shown interest in working with Bhansali.
The actress, while talking to a media house said, “It would be like a dream come true to work with him. If he`s looking at me for Ram Leela, I`m most certainly looking forward to working in it. The way his heroines` roles are written, is incredible.”
Veroinca helped Deepika gain recognition as an actress. But it will be interesting to see if Leela can transform her into an ace.
Here’s wishing luck to Dippy!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show