Delhi High Court stays release of `Gulaab Gang`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi High Court stayed the release of `Gulaab Gang` on Wednesday. Based on the life of Sampat Pal Devi, who formed a Gulabi Gang in Uttar Pradesh.
Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva stayed the release of the film starring Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla,saying that if its allowed to release it will spoil the reputation of activist Sampat Pal. The film is set to be released on March 7.
Sampat Pal moved to high court restraining order on the release of `Gulaab Gang`, saying that filmmakers have not taken proper permissions from her before making movie on her life. She says that certain scenes of the movie may affect her reputation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!