Delhi High Court stays release of `Gulaab Gang`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi High Court stayed the release of `Gulaab Gang` on Wednesday. Based on the life of Sampat Pal Devi, who formed a Gulabi Gang in Uttar Pradesh.
Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva stayed the release of the film starring Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla,saying that if its allowed to release it will spoil the reputation of activist Sampat Pal. The film is set to be released on March 7.
Sampat Pal moved to high court restraining order on the release of `Gulaab Gang`, saying that filmmakers have not taken proper permissions from her before making movie on her life. She says that certain scenes of the movie may affect her reputation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH