Delhi High Court stays release of `Gulaab Gang`
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Delhi High Court stayed the release of `Gulaab Gang` on Wednesday. Based on the life of Sampat Pal Devi, who formed a Gulabi Gang in Uttar Pradesh.
Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva stayed the release of the film starring Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla,saying that if its allowed to release it will spoil the reputation of activist Sampat Pal. The film is set to be released on March 7.
Sampat Pal moved to high court restraining order on the release of `Gulaab Gang`, saying that filmmakers have not taken proper permissions from her before making movie on her life. She says that certain scenes of the movie may affect her reputation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!