Despite busted knee, Priyanka Chopra promotes `Gunday`
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra is injured but that has not stopped her from promoting her forthcoming film ‘Gunday’.
"Busted knee and a busted mind...Let`s start this day! Groan!" Priyanka had posted on microblogging website Feb 2.
Even with an injury the 31-year-old says she is "excited".
"With an ice pack on my busted knee I travel to Delhi...Lots to do tomorrow... Excited!" she tweeted Wednesday.
‘Gunday’, also featuring Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, releases Feb 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming