Despite busted knee, Priyanka Chopra promotes `Gunday`
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra is injured but that has not stopped her from promoting her forthcoming film ‘Gunday’.
"Busted knee and a busted mind...Let`s start this day! Groan!" Priyanka had posted on microblogging website Feb 2.
Even with an injury the 31-year-old says she is "excited".
"With an ice pack on my busted knee I travel to Delhi...Lots to do tomorrow... Excited!" she tweeted Wednesday.
‘Gunday’, also featuring Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, releases Feb 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan gearing up for Imtiaz Ali's next?
- 'Fitoor' promotions: Aditya, Katrina go street shopping in Delhi, Janpath!-- See pics
- Girl power: Anushka Sharma wishes a 'fearless'run' for Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints 350 cr!
- Ajay Devgan shares sneak peak of 'Shivaay'