Dhanush finds dubbing for `Raanjhanaa` tough
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhanush, who has begun dubbing for his upcoming Hindi debut ‘Raanjhanaa’, says he finds the experience tough but wishes to give his best to satisfy his audiences.
"Dubbing for Raanjhanaa. (I`m) finding it quite tough. (I) hope I can live up to your expectations. (I) will give my best," posted Dhanush on his Twitter page.
Dhanush is paired opposite Sonam Kapoor in the film, which is about the love story of a Muslim guy and a Hindu girl.
Directed by Anand L. Rai, `Raanjhanaa` also features Abhay Deol and Swara Bhaskar in important roles. It is produced by Eros International and is releasing June 21.
Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman has scored the music for the film, which will also be dubbed in Tamil as `Ambikapathy"` and will be released simultaneously with the Hindi version.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is awaiting the release of his forthcoming Tamil romantic-drama ‘Mariyaan’, in which he plays a fisherman held captive in Sudan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!