Dharmendra to work with Govinda`s daughter?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Superstar Govinda`s daughter Narmada Ahuja is all set to make her grand debut in Bollywood. Her movie titled as `Second Hand Husband` will go on floors in August and the buzz is that legendary actor Dharmendra has also been roped in to share the screen space with Narmada.
The veteran actor will be seen portraying the title role in the film which will be shot in Chandigarh, reportedly.
Though Dharmendra has been tight-lipped about this, Narmada has confirmed to a leading daily of the megastar`s presence in the film and also exclaimed her joy to work with him.
The movie will also mark the Bollywood debut of Punjabi actor and singer Gippy Grewal famous for `Angreji Beat` with Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Well, hope that the movie turns out to be as good as it promises!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic