Dharmendra to work with Govinda`s daughter?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Superstar Govinda`s daughter Narmada Ahuja is all set to make her grand debut in Bollywood. Her movie titled as `Second Hand Husband` will go on floors in August and the buzz is that legendary actor Dharmendra has also been roped in to share the screen space with Narmada.
The veteran actor will be seen portraying the title role in the film which will be shot in Chandigarh, reportedly.
Though Dharmendra has been tight-lipped about this, Narmada has confirmed to a leading daily of the megastar`s presence in the film and also exclaimed her joy to work with him.
The movie will also mark the Bollywood debut of Punjabi actor and singer Gippy Grewal famous for `Angreji Beat` with Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Well, hope that the movie turns out to be as good as it promises!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!