'Dhoom 3' crosses 200 crores in the first week
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Touted as the year’s biggest release- ‘Dhoom 3’- has lived up to people’s expectations. With Aamir Khan essaying the central character in the multi-starrer, the film was bound to hit the jackpot and has already minted over Rs 200 crores in just 4 days!
Bollywood's 'Mr Perfectionist', who believes in doing not more than one film a year, has struck gold with the third edition of the ‘Dhoom’ series.
A noted trade pandit is of the opinion that the film has the potential to break all the previous Box Office records and may soon clinch the leading spot.
A non-holiday release, ‘Dhoom 3’, which has Aamir essaying the antagonist for the first time has broken the Box Office record set by Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Express’. The film has vroomed away and joined ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Krrish 3’ in the esteemed Rs 200 crore club.
‘Dhoom 3’ saw Aamir romance Katrina Kaif for the first time. The duo set the silver screen ablaze with their sizzling hot chemistry. Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who play Jai and Ali respectively, have been integral parts of the ‘Dhoom’ series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'