‘Dhuan’ is not the title of my new film: Aamir
Mumbai: Bollywood’s Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan is miffed these days. Buzz has it that Aamir does not want people to address his upcoming film with Reema Kagti as ‘Dhuan’.
Talking to a daily, a source said, “Aamir is upset that several people, including the cast and crew of the film, are referring to it by that title. A few crew members recently referred to the film as ‘Dhuan’ since media has started calling it that. Aamir immediately sent out a text to everyone working on the film saying, ‘Dhuan is not the title of our film, please don`t refer to it by this name.’ He, along with the producers Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar, are still looking for an apt title. Apparently they have zeroed in on three options and are approaching those who have the rights to those titles. The team has been instructed to finalise a title in a month`s time.”
As of now, the unit has just finished shooting a complex underwater sequence in London. “Initially they were supposed to shoot this sequence in Khandala, but for certain requirements the makers realised it would be better to shoot in London. Aamir and one of the leading actresses in the film were involved in the underwater sequence. It is not an action scene but a very important mystery sequence that is key to the suspense plot,” added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!