Dia Mirza`s mother to undergo surgery, `Bobby Jasoos` shoot postponed
Mumbai: Actress-producer Dia Mirza`s mother has been advised to undergo an emergency heart surgery due to which the shooting of the former`s production venture `Bobby Jasoos` has been postponed for a few days.
"Dia`s mother has to undergo an urgent heart surgery due to which the schedule of `Bobby Jasoos` has been postponed by 11 days," read a statement on behalf of Dia`s production banner Born Free Entertainment, Monday.
`Bobby Jasoos` is the second project under the banner which Dia co-owns with Sahil Sangha. The film stars Vidya Balan in the lead role.
"Dia and Sahil are very grateful that Vidya and the entire star cast and crew have been supportive and accommodating. The surgery is scheduled for the middle of this week. The film will now commence Nov 25," she added.
Dia and Sahil`s first production was the 2011 film "Love Breakups Zindagi".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Tiger Shroff kickstarts ‘Munna Michael’, shares warm up video!
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!