Didn't sign Salman, Aamir for 150 crore each: Karan Johar
Mumbai: Filmmaker-producer Karan Johar has slammed reports that he has signed Bollywood superstars Aamir and Salman Khan for Rs 150 crore each.
According to reports, Johar had offered Aamir Rs 150 crore for Dharma Productions` next project, while he had given the similar amount to Salman for starring in his ambitious project `Shhuddhi`.
"Apparently I have paid 300 crores to 2 major super stars... Yes!! If this is true then I am also looking for a job, a house, and a life!!," Johar tweeted.
Johar has confirmed roping in Salman for `Shhuddhi` which was in limbo after Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor opted out of the project. He, however, is yet to confirm whether Aamir is a part of Dharma Productions` next or not.
Aamir and Salman made their debut appearance on `Koffee With Karan` in the last seson of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn vs Ranbir Kapoor: Expect fireworks on Diwali 2016
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- 'Inside Out' leaves behind 'Cars 2', 'Toy Story 3' in India
- Team 'ABCD 2' dances away into Rs100 crore club
- David Carradine's ex-wife wants Gary Oldman for Biopic