Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge voted the most Romantic Movie
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Evergreen movies have ruled the Bollywood charts for decades. Hits like `Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya`, `Kuch Kuch Hota Hai`, `Kabhi Khushi kabhi Gham`, Dilwane Dulhaniya le Jayenge, and the likes have captivated the hearts of one and all.
And even after decades of release, `Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge` remains the most romantic movie of time.
According to a recent Valentine`s Poll conducted by a leading channel, DDLJ is grossed as one of the idyllic and picturesque movie amongst the current young generation.
New genre of films have come and gone, but the Shahrukh-Kajol starer has managed to enthral their fans with their magical and romantic plot and sweet reprised love songs, since years now.
The new league of Bollywood movies certainly fail to bewitch the crowd when it comes to beat the spell bounding chemistry of Shahrukh and Kajol onscreen. Their acting absolutely flawless and their charisma, impeccable. DDLJ is the leading favourites, following `Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,` and `Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya` and hence forth.
I feel it`s certainly the most romantic Bollywood movie ever, do you?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more