Direction my final destination: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham, whose first production ‘Vicky Donor’ is receiving a positive feedback from all quarters, is now planning to try his hand at direction.
"If god wishes, I`ll turn director three years down the line. That is my final destination and I will definitely do it," the 39-year-old said.
John, who cast Ayushmann Khurrana and Yami Gautam in ‘Vicky Donor’, already has his further plans as a producer in place.
"I am doing a dark comedy under my production with Kunal Roy Kapoor. It will be directed by Aditya Bhattacharya, who had made `Raakh` (1989) with Aamir Khan. Kunal plays the lead in the film and I would be there as a supporting actor," said John.
"Then there is `Jaafna` with Shoojit Sircar, and then we will make another film with Ayushmann called `Hamara Bajaj`. It`s a beautiful film," he added.
On the acting front, the handsome hunk is busy shooting for ‘I, Me aur Main’, which also features Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai.
But John`s most awaited project this year is ‘Shootout at Wadala’, where he plays gangster Manya Surve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Patel's 'Lion' to release in Australia
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside