Divya Khosla Kumar already working on second film
Mumbai: Divya Khosla Kumar, whose first directorial venture `Yaariyan` is set to hit theatres Friday, has already started working on a new script.
"As a filmmaker, I have a lot of future plans. I have already started working on a new script. But it would be too early to talk about another film now as the release of `Yaariyan` is just round the corner," Divya said here Sunday while promoting her first movie.
Divya, wife of T-Series head honcho Bhushan Kumar, is keeping her fingers crossed and hopes that the audience appreciates the film.
"We are going to a lot of TV shows, doing interviews...so definitely promotions are in full swing."
"I`m just hoping that the audience gives our film a good opening Jan 10 and there is a weekend after that. It is a very entertaining film, the audience will enjoy it and it will make you laugh and cry," Divya said.
`Yaariyan` is a college-romance film and marks the debut of Himansh Kohli and Rakul Preet Singh.
It also stars veterans Gulshan Grover and Deepti Naval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here