Divyendu Sharma bags his first solo lead in `Zaleem Dilli`
Mumbai: Actor Divyendu Sharma, who is riding high on the success of `Chashme Baddoor`, has bagged his first solo lead role in `Zaleem Dilli`.
The film will mark the directorial debut of Dubai-raised filmmaker Japinder Kaur.
The 30-year-old actor made his Bollywood debut with 2011 hit film `Pyar Ka Punchnama`.
"Divyendu is extremely talented and multifaceted actor. He has proved his credentials form his very first film; `Pyaar Ka Punchnama` and now with `Chashme Baddoor`. He has proved to be an bankable actor for producers and directors," film sources said.
As the title suggests, `Zaleem Dilli` is set in New Delhi. The film has been produced by Jap Films and also stars Ira Dubey and former Miss India Prachi Mishra.
Divyendu has recently shot a music video for the film with rapper Honey Singh in Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!