Double treat for Kangana Ranaut`s fans!
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: The success of `Queen` has opened a whole new world of oppurtunity for Kangana Ranaut.
The leggy lass who will be seen next in `Katti Batti` with Imran Khan has been roped in for `Tanu Weds Manu` sequel. According to reports published in a leading daily, the `Queen` actress will do a double role in the movie.
`Tanu Weds Manu` starring Kangy and R. Madhavan in the lead was a mild success at the Box-Office. However, it helped Kangana broaden her horizon by essaying a flamboyant role for the first time.
If the grapevine is to be believed, then Kangana will essay the role of Tanu who is struggling with her life post marriage and a Haryanvi athlete.
A leading daily quoted her as saying,"Yes, it`s true. And Tanu and the Haryanvi athlete have several scenes together.".
It`s surely going to be a visual treat for her fans who will get to see her in two avatars. Double treat for us indeed! The film will go on floors around October.
Riding high on the success of `Queen`, the 27-year-old actress has hiked her fee by 50 percent. She deserves it too, doesn`t she?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Baadshaho' begins shoot!
- Kareena is part of 'Veere Di Wedding': Sonam Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra's sizzling chemistry in 'Baar Baar Dekho' is making us crazy!
- Revealed! Release date of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' teaser