Double treat for Katrina Kaif’s fans
Mumbai: Katrina Kaif might just surprise one and all by doing a Hema Malini in the remake of 1970s’ super-hit film ‘Seeta Aur Geeta’.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by then the stunning beauty is being considered to play a double role in the remake.
Talking to a tabloid, Rohan, son of filmmaker Ramesh Sippy, refrained from commenting anything about the film but said, “Dad is not directing the movie.”
Kaif is apparently thrilled about the project and is gung-ho stepping into the shoes of ‘Dream Girl’ Hema Malini.
Hope things fall in place so that we can witness Katrina’s “double magic”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer