Editing SOS hasn`t hampered creativity: Ajay Devgn
Mumbai: Ajay Devgn has made a few changes in forthcoming film ‘Son Of Sardaar’ (SOS), after the Punjabi Cultural Heritage Board raised objections over certain scenes and dialogues. However, the actor-producer is confident the changes haven`t hampered the creativity in the movie.
"The creativity of the film has not been affected in any way. Every film is rectified, sometimes it`s made even better," he said at a press conference here Wednesday.
The actor said they were in talks with PCHB president Charan Singh Sapra ever since the promos of the film went on air.
"The objectionable things were very small. The writer and director of the film is Punjabi and we took care of things. Even the guy who tied my turban was from Punjab," Ajay said.
The actor added that the intention of the film is to entertain and not to hurt anyone`s sentiments.
‘Son of Sardaar’ will release alongside Yash Chopra`s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and the actor feels that the clash will not affect performance of either film.
"Diwali always has space for two movies. I want both films to work. I don`t think there is any issue with that," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!