‘Ek Tha Tiger` most watched video on mobiles
New Delhi: A month after its release, Salman Khan`s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ is still creating records. The film has become the longest standing movie to be featured in the most viewed list on mobile devices in India.
The film broke opening day records by collecting Rs.33 crore at the box office.
According to the latest Global Video Insights (GVI) report published by independent mobile video company Vuclip, Kabir Khan-directorial ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ was at the number one in terms of searched video in August and September.
It also grabbed the numero uno title of the most watched video clip in the months of June and August.
"For the fourth month in a row, `Ek Tha Tiger` has been featured among both the most watched video clips as well as the most searched video terms by more than 14 million users of Vuclip in India, making it the longest running top movie title on mobile phones in the country," said Salman Hussain, vice president, business development, Vuclip.
"We have never seen any movie being such a big hit for such a long time. With reports of possible Tamil and Telugu remakes of the movie, `Ek Tha Tiger` still seems to have a lot to offer to its fans, and I won`t be surprised if it grabs the top slot yet again on mobile too," he added.
‘Ek Tha Tiger’ also featured Katrina Kaif, and is said to have crossed Rs.198 crore at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!