Ekta Kapoor, Bejoy Nambiar team up for quirky comedy
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ekta Kapoor has joined hands with Bejoy Nambiar to co-produce quirky comedy ‘Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi’.
It will be directed by ad filmmaker Aman Sachdeva.
"The film is a very light and quirky entertainer based on the lines of `Khosla Ka Ghosla` and `Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!`. It is very contemporary and has its own soul," Girish Johar, head of acquisition and distribution, Balaji Motion Pictures, told IANS.
The film features former Miss India Simran Kaur and newcomer Siddharth Gupta in prominent roles.
"The film is based in Delhi and shooting is already under way. In fact, we have already completed more than 40 percent of the shoot. Aman and Bejoy Nambiar plan to narrate the film very differently," said Johar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'