Emraan Hashmi unsure about doing typical romantic flick
Mumbai: Emraan Hashmi has never starred in a true blue romantic film and feels he is "pretty twisted" to ever feature in one.
"I don`t know about my sensibility, I don`t know about the way I look and if I fit in with my looks into a love story, whatever. But I think I am pretty twisted in my head to do a traditional romantic film," the 33-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of the DVD of ‘Raaz 3.’
"My idea of romance is also extremely quirky and twisted. I don`t think the world is ready for it yet," he added.
Meanwhile, talking about ‘Raaz 3’ director Vikram Bhatt, Emraan said: "Vikram has made horror a real mainstream genre which I am very happy about because it`s my favourite genre."
Vikram Bhatt`s latest production ‘1920: Evil Returns’ has also been well-received by the audience.
Emraan`s upcoming films include ‘Ghanchakkar’, ‘Unglee’ and Dharma Production`s next project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan