Emraan’s paunchy makeover for ‘Shanghai’
Mumbai: Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi has undergone a major image makeover for his role in Dibaker Banerjee’s ‘Shanghai’. Known for being experimental in terms of his looks, Emraan leaves no stone unturned for his new venture. For the first time, the actor will be seen sporting a paunch!
In ‘Shanghai’ which is a political thriller, Emraan had to put on weight for the character that he is portraying.
The director of the movie Dibakar Banerjee wanted Emraan to play a role of a small town boy, a street smart character in the movie.
To suit best, Emraan underwent complete makeover. During the shoot of the movie, Emraan spotted a small paunch and buck tooth as well. He had loads of Pasta on director Dibakar Banerjee’s advice which helped in making that paunch look very obvious.
Director Dibakar spoke about Emraan character, “His character in the movie is such that, he is always on the lookout to make money and once in a while does underground night shoots. If he sees a girl, he will talk to her into getting a photo shoot done. Actually, he is a very lovable character with tremendous depth. Hope you all enjoy the movie.”
Well, we hope the new looks works for Emraan!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Bigg Boss 10: Are you ready for Monalisa - Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s mehendi, marriage ceremony?
- Baba Ramdev to appear on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Tubelight: First pictures of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan's shoot are here
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch