Excited to work with Balki, Big B: Dhanush
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhanush, who scored a hit with Bollywood debut ‘Raanjhanaa’, has joined hands with filmmaker R Balki for a yet-untitled Hindi project, which will also feature megastar Amitabh Bachchan in an important role. He couldn`t be happier.
"Yes guys, my next Hindi film is with Balki sir. (I`m) very excited and eagerly looking forward to it. (I`m) privileged to share screen space with Big B himself and ecstatic to be part of Raja sir`s musical again," posted Dhanush on his Twitter page.
This is the third time Balki has teamed up with Big B and composer Illayaraja after ‘Paa’ and ‘Cheeni Kum’.
Reportedly, actor Kamal Haasan`s younger daughter Akshara will make her cinematic debut with the film.
Dhanush is currently busy shooting for Tamil projects ‘Velaiyilla Pattathari’ and ‘Anegan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming