Fans demand `Jolly LLB 2` from Arshad
Mumbai: Fans rarely leave actors alone! This happened with actor Arshad Warsi while he was waiting to catch his flight from Chandigarh to Mumbai, and he was surprised to be swarmed with questions about a sequel to "Jolly LLB".
"Average 6 out of 10 people at the airport have requested me for Jolly LLB part 2... @subkapoor @SuperAalif @foxsearchlight R U LISTENING,(sic)" the actor tweeted.
"Jolly LLB", which also starred Boman Irani and Amrita Rao in pivotal roles, is a satire on the country`s legal system. The movie, directed by Subhash Kapoor, was lauded with the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.
Arshad has recently wrapped the last schedule of Kapoor`s new film "Guddu Rangeela" in Narkanda and Chandigarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue
- Revealed! Release date of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai
- Aamir Khan was offered Hollywood projects! Know why he declined them
- Abhay Deol, Diana Penty's 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' to have a sequel? – Details inside
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside