Farah, Boman are `kadak` cracker: Bela Sehgal
Mumbai: ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’ director Bela Sehgal says while no one thought of bringing Farah Khan and Boman Irani together on screen, she felt they would share a crackling chemistry.
"Nobody would have thought of Boman and Farah together as a couple. When I thought of both of them, I felt it would be a `kadak` cracker," said Sehgal.
"Now when I will release my film with other big films, people will turn around and say `Farah and Boman?`... It`s a unique couple, why not?" she added.
The movie is set to release Aug 24.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?