Farah, Boman are `kadak` cracker: Bela Sehgal
Mumbai: ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’ director Bela Sehgal says while no one thought of bringing Farah Khan and Boman Irani together on screen, she felt they would share a crackling chemistry.
"Nobody would have thought of Boman and Farah together as a couple. When I thought of both of them, I felt it would be a `kadak` cracker," said Sehgal.
"Now when I will release my film with other big films, people will turn around and say `Farah and Boman?`... It`s a unique couple, why not?" she added.
The movie is set to release Aug 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming