Farah relieved after promos of `Shirin Farhad...`
Mumbai: Everyone has loved Farah Khan`s new avatar in debutante director Bela Bhansali`s film, ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’, but Farah`s family and friends were as apprehensive as her before the first look of the movie. Some even made fun of her role.
"Before the promo came, my friends and brother were laughing at me. In fact my brother joked a lot about Boman and me. He had made a long joke book about Shirin Farhad. He said it would be a single screen film," Farah said at the launch of designer Rashmi Dogra`s store in Andheri here Wednesday.
Produced by Bhansali Productions and Eros International, "Shirin Farhad..." showcases Farah Khan and Boman Irani as the lead pair for the first time. The film is a romantic comedy about a middle-aged couple who fall in love with each other.
It will also be Farah`s acting debut on the big screen. She is relieved after the promos were released. "After seeing the promos, the reaction has been stupendous. It is unbelievable. Actresses, actors, my industry friends and normal people have been telling me that they are dying to see the film," she said.
She will be playing the role of a Parsi woman and will be seen in a new look on the screen.
Talking about her personal style, she said: "I wear only what fits me. I prefer comfortable clothes and I like to wear big neckpieces."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'