Farhan Akhtar Busy with `Shaadi...` promotions
New Delhi: Farhan Akhtar is busy promoting his forthcoming movie `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`. The actor-filmmaker was in Dubai to promote the movie, but has left from there to continue with more "travel and chat" on the movie.
"Leaving Dubai now to continue with `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` travel and chat. Thank you all for sharing your positivity... See you next time," Farhan posted on Twitter Sunday.
"Shaadi Ke Side Effects", which hits the theatres Feb 28, also features Vidya Balan in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?