Farhan Akhtar Busy with `Shaadi...` promotions
New Delhi: Farhan Akhtar is busy promoting his forthcoming movie `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`. The actor-filmmaker was in Dubai to promote the movie, but has left from there to continue with more "travel and chat" on the movie.
"Leaving Dubai now to continue with `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` travel and chat. Thank you all for sharing your positivity... See you next time," Farhan posted on Twitter Sunday.
"Shaadi Ke Side Effects", which hits the theatres Feb 28, also features Vidya Balan in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP